Premium Quality H2S Treated SENSO Framing LVL F17 Beams – 120 x 45mm E14 Engineered Wood LVL
In the realm of construction and engineering, selecting the right materials is paramount for ensuring durability and reliability. One such material that has gained significant attention is the H2S treated SENSO Framing LVL F17 beams. These engineered wood LVL (Laminated Veneer Lumber) beams, measuring 120 x 45mm, offer a unique blend of strength and versatility, making them a top choice for various structural applications. Let’s delve into the key features that make these beams stand out.
- Exceptional Strength: The SENSO Framing LVL F17 beams are engineered to deliver remarkable load-bearing capacity. The LVL construction ensures uniform strength throughout the beam’s length, making them ideal for supporting heavy loads in both residential and commercial projects.
- H2S Treated: These LVL beams are treated with H2S (Hazard Level H2 treatment), providing them with enhanced durability and protection against decay and termite attacks. This treatment extends the lifespan of the beams, making them suitable for outdoor and moisture-prone environments.
- Versatility: Whether it’s for framing, joisting, or other structural applications, SENSO Framing LVL F17 beams offer versatility. Their consistent dimensions and strength characteristics make them easy to work with, allowing builders and architects to execute their designs efficiently.
- Dimensional Stability: Engineered wood LVL beams exhibit minimal warping, twisting, or shrinking compared to traditional timber. This dimensional stability ensures that structures maintain their integrity over time, reducing the need for adjustments or repairs.
- Eco-Friendly: SENSO Framing LVL F17 beams are crafted from sustainably sourced wood veneers, promoting responsible forestry practices. By choosing these beams, builders contribute to environmental conservation.
- Cost-Effective: Despite their impressive strength and durability, LVL beams often prove to be more cost-effective than solid wood alternatives. Their consistent performance and reduced waste during installation further enhance their value proposition.
Refer to the Specifications below for specifications on the major types of LVL formwork supplied by ROCPLEX or contact us to discuss further your needs.
LVL Beams 120 x 45mm FAQ
Q: What is the difference between LVL Beams 120 x 45mm H2S and Framing LVL F17?
A: LVL Beams 120 x 45mm H2S is a specific type of LVL beam that is treated with a preservative to protect against fungal decay and insect attack in interior applications. Framing LVL F17 is another type of LVL beam that is used for framing applications in construction. The F17 grade indicates the minimum bending stress the material can withstand.
Q: What are LVL Beams 120 x 45mm H2S used for?
A: LVL Beams 120 x 45mm H2S is commonly used for load-bearing applications such as beams, joists, and lintels in interior applications.
Q: What is Framing LVL F17 used for?
A: Framing LVL F17 is commonly used for framing applications in construction, such as wall studs, roof trusses, and floor joists.
Q: What are the advantages of LVL beams over traditional solid wood beams?
A: LVL beams offer several advantages over traditional solid wood beams. They have a higher strength-to-weight ratio, meaning they can support greater loads with less material. LVL beams are also more dimensionally stable than solid wood beams, which reduces the risk of warping and twisting over time. Additionally, LVL beams are more uniform in strength and quality, which allows for more consistent performance in construction projects.
Q: How are LVL beams made?
A: LVL beams are made by layering thin wood veneers together and bonding them with adhesives under heat and pressure. The veneers are arranged in a way that maximizes their strength and stiffness, resulting in a product that is much stronger than traditional solid wood beams.