Structural LVL E14 Engineered Wood LVL Beams 190 x 45mm H2S Treated SENSO Framing LVL F17
Introducing the Structural LVL E14 Engineered Wood LVL Beams 190 x 45mm H2S Treated SENSO Framing LVL F17—a superior choice for your structural and framing needs. These engineered wood LVL beams combine strength, durability, and dimensional stability, making them an excellent solution for a wide range of construction applications.
With a size of 190 x 45mm, these LVL beams offer a robust foundation for your construction projects. Through advanced engineering techniques, these beams are designed to provide consistent performance and uniform strength along their entire length. This dimensional stability ensures accurate and reliable installations, reducing the risk of warping, twisting, or shrinking.
The beams are treated with H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) to provide enhanced protection against termite and fungal attacks. This H2S treatment significantly increases the beams’ resistance to environmental factors, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The treated wood safeguards against deterioration, prolonging the lifespan of the beams and ensuring long-lasting performance.
SENSO Structural LVL Features & Benefits:
- Superior Strength: These LVL beams are engineered to provide exceptional strength, offering reliable support and load-bearing capacity for various construction projects. Their structural integrity and high strength-to-weight ratio ensure optimal performance and durability.
- Dimensional Stability: The engineered wood construction of these LVL beams minimizes the risk of warping, twisting, or shrinking. This dimensional stability ensures precise and reliable installations, reducing the need for costly adjustments or repairs in the future.
- H2S Treatment: The H2S treatment applied to these beams provides enhanced protection against termite and fungal attacks. This treatment significantly increases their resistance to environmental factors, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The treated wood helps prevent deterioration, extending the lifespan of the beams.
- Compliance and Certification: The SENSO Framing LVL F17 beams have undergone rigorous testing and certification processes, ensuring they meet or exceed industry standards for load-bearing capacity and structural performance. This compliance guarantees the reliability and safety of these beams for your construction projects.
- Versatility: These LVL beams can be easily cut, shaped, and joined to meet the specific requirements of your project. Their versatility allows for flexibility in construction design, accommodating various structural needs. This adaptability makes installation processes more efficient and reduces labor costs
Refer to the Specifications below for specifications on the major types of LVL formwork supplied by ROCPLEX or contact us to discuss further your needs.
LVL Beams 190 x 45mm FAQ
Q: What is the maximum span for an LVL beam of this size?
A: The maximum span for an LVL beam of 190 x 45mm will depend on various factors, such as the load it will be supporting, the spacing of the supports, and the wood species used to make the beam. A structural engineer or builder can help determine the appropriate span for your specific project.
Q: How much weight can an LVL beam of this size support?
A: The weight capacity of an LVL beam of 190 x 45mm will also depend on the factors mentioned above. However, as a general guideline, a 190 x 45mm LVL beam can typically support up to 500-550 kg over a 4-meter span.
Q: Can LVL beams of this size be cut to size on-site?
A: LVL beams of 190 x 45mm can be cut to size on site using standard woodworking tools, such as a circular saw or handsaw. However, it is essential to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for cutting and handling LVL beams to avoid damage or weakening of the beam.
Q: Can LVL beams be used for outdoor projects?
A: LVL beams can be used for outdoor projects, but they must be treated with a protective coating to prevent damage from moisture and exposure to the elements.
Q: How do LVL beams compare to solid wood beams in terms of cost?
A: LVL beams are typically more expensive than solid wood beams of the same size, but they offer advantages in terms of strength, stability, and uniformity, which can make them a cost-effective choice for certain applications. The overall cost will depend on the specific project and the availability of materials in the local market.